Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ripped Flesh

The 31 Day Challenge

Day 29 - Inspired by: The Supernatural (ZOMBIES)

This picture looks so professional. ♥ I’m proud of myself. I also want to give a big shout out to Will Paint Nails for Food! This lovely lady had a series of tutorials over on her blog called the Beginning Blogger’s Bootcamp. I stumbled upon it last week and I love how simple it is.

Now back to the nails, eh? These are for the inspired by the supernatural prompt. As I’m currently watching Season 3 of the Walking Dead I thought I’d look up some other zombie nails and I came across a tutorial for RIPPED FLESH nails. They gross me out so much and yet they also look awesome.

Happy Valentine’s Day ;*

Polishes Used:
The Color Workshop - (Unnamed)
Revlon Colorstay - Trade Winds

No comments:

Post a Comment