Friday, June 27, 2014

Sinful Colors Song of Summer & ORLY Coachella Dweller Comparison



I recently received Sinful Colors - Song of Summer in the #surfsupvoxbox and thought that it seemed incredibly similar to ORLY - Coachella Dweller, so I decided to do a comparison!

As you can see above the two polishes are practically the same, I’d say there was maybe a half shade difference between them. Nothing significant though. Coachella Dweller had a thinner and more sheer formula and needed 3 coats to become opague and non streaky. Song of Summer only needed two coats.

I don’t believe Coachella Dweller is sold in stores anymore, so if you missed out on that one I suggest buying Song of Summer.



Polishes Used:
ORLY - Coachella Dweller
Sinful Colors - Song of Summer


I received Sinful Colors  Song of Summer complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment